Tuesday 11 April 2017

My Reflection Term 1

My Reflection Term 1

        Reading                              Maths                  

I have been trying to get better
at explaining what I have been
readingI have also been trying to
learn the reading strategies -
we have been learning about
making connections.

This term in math I have been
practising word problems and
writing down how I worked out
the answers. I have also been
practising my three times
 tables.

Writing

For writing this term I have been
learning how to use complex
sentences as well as how to
write a good paragraph.

                                                      



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reflection about what you have been learning about this term in reading, writing and math Reuben. You have had a great term. I hope you have a great term again next term as well.

    ReplyDelete